Who We Are
Immanuel Lutheran was established in 1920 on the westside of Oshkosh and currently consists of about 320 individuals.
Immanuel Lutheran assists with tuition at WELS Lutheran Elementary, Preschools, and High Schools. Today, as always, children receive a Christ-centered education.
Immanuel Lutheran is a member congregation of the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS), a conservative church body of 404,000 individuals working together in 1,200 churches throughout the 50 states and in 12 countries around the world.
Immanuel Lutheran is an active supporter of Winnebago Lutheran Academy in Fond du Lac.